DailyFX - pages/rss.rss-list.technical-analysis pages/rss.rss-list.technical-analysis
- S&P 500, DAX 30, FTSE 100 Forecasts for the Week Ahead (Charts)by Paul Robinson on October 31, 2020 at 9:00 am
Stock markets could be in for some more turbulence with the U.S. election next week; lines and levels to watch on the charts.
- Euro Technical Outlook: EUR/USD Breakdown Aims For Multi-month Lowsby Michael Boutros on October 31, 2020 at 3:00 am
A Euro reversal off technical downtrend resistance now risks a larger correction in price. Here are the levels that matter on the EUR/USD weekly chart.
- Gold Technical Forecast: Election Raises Volatility Risk, But Support Holdsby Daniel Dubrovsky on October 30, 2020 at 8:00 pm
Gold prices declined in the aftermath of bearish technical cues, but a key zone of support was reinforced. XAU/USD volatility risk is elevated ahead of the US Presidential Election.
- EUR/USD, AUD/USD, Gold – Charts for Next Weekby Paul Robinson on October 30, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Next week is the U.S. presidential election, and with it we may see unusual levels of volatility that lead to some charts breaking or extending recent price breaks.
- US Dollar Breakouts Brewing? USD/SGD, USD/IDR, USD/MYR, USD/PHPby Daniel Dubrovsky on October 30, 2020 at 12:30 am
The US Dollar gained, pushing USD/SGD to break higher. However, USD/IDR may be looking at losses ahead. USD/MYR struggled to breach the March trendline. USD/PHP could rise.
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU/USD Pre-Election Breakdown to Monthly Lowsby Michael Boutros on October 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Gold is down 1.7% this week with price breaking to fresh monthly lows days ahead of the US Elections. Here are technical levels that matter on the XAU/USD weekly chart.
- Nasdaq 100 Technical Outlook in for a Big Test in Days, Weeks Aheadby Paul Robinson on October 29, 2020 at 11:30 am
The Nasdaq 100 is falling towards the top of the bull market channel it left behind in July; how price action unfolds soon could have big implications for the broader market.